Saturday 11 July 2015

Ariana Grande Sincere Apology: I’am 22 Years-Old,,,,I’am Learning


Ariana Grande posted an apology late Thursday for the PDA video leak on Tuesday this week where she was caught kissing Ricky Alvarez her “New crush” but the world took it up with her because of the statement she made about America”I Hate America”.
Hence she made this video to Apologize to the Public of her behavior, anyway, In the video, Ariana’s face was still puffy from oral surgery she had this week.

But she poured out her heart about the donut incident and the PDA she indulged. saying she is “Not here to make any excuses. I’m just here to apologize.”
Ariana added that seeing the video was a “rude awakening” … and said she was taking
responsibility, and apologized for letting her fans down.

But the guy named Ricky Alvarez, is known to be one of Ariana’s backup dancers, and you can see them engage in some serious mouth-to-mouth PDA in the security cam video leak earlier this week.
But she actually sent a message in this apology video to people who feel they are God saying “I get it 100%, and I’m 22 years old, I’m human … I make mistakes and I’m gonna learn.”…….


No comments:

Post a Comment